 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 97
96  |  98
Subject:
April Meeting wrapup from Rich
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:40:30 GMT

[crossposting the meeting wrapup e-mail]

The April meeting looks as though it will be on the 28th. The same place and
time. If anyone has any concerns or issues about the meeting time please
email me directly. My email address is rwschoonover@earthlink.net

The march meeting went well. We discussed a lot of things and decided that
we are going to do the Library display in July. We will be setting up for
that on June 30 which will also be our meeting for that month as well. We
had a small turnout yesterday, but it was a lot of fun. I would definitely
like to see more people around, but I know people have other obligations.
That is why I am posting this message well in advance for everyone to read.
We also deciced that the last saturday of every month may be good meeting
time for us.

Let me know what you guys think. This isn't cast in stone, but will be
policy for awhile until our attendance picks up again.

Thanks

Rich