 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 96
95  |  97
Subject:
Great American Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 05:51:14 GMT

Hi again

I found this info at the www.gats.com website last night.

They are going to have a train show here in Richmond.
        August 18 & 19, 2001 - Richmond Raceway Complex - 600 East Laburnum
Avenue, Richmond, VA

I thought we may have a little interest in this.  I would at least like to
go.  Maybe get a display going, if we have the stuff to do it.

What do you guys think?