 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12700
12699  |  12701
Subject:
Paradisa parts wanted/available for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 23:51:07 GMT

Hi All:

I am looking for trades to complete three Paradisa sets--1815, 6414, and 6418.
The parts I need are as follows:

1815 1 dark pink minifig chair
     1 dark pink cup
     1 female torso
6414 1 white torso with palm tree and yellow arms
     1 sticker set or the pieces with stickers attached
     1 light pink 1x2x2 window
     1 blue 32x32 baseplate with deco
     1 light pink door
6418 1 white torso with pink arms, fole, and palm tree
     5 dark pink minifig seat
     1 clear cup
     2 dark pink cup
     1 white 1x4x6 window with blue tint glass insert
     2 white 6x8 plate
     2 white curved railing
     1 white 8x8 grate
     5 blue minifig basket
     2 white ice cream cone top
     1 brown fole
    18 dark pink flowers
     1 sticker set

Paradisa pieces I have available for trade:

5 Poolside Paradise 32x32 baseplates
2 mint green 32x32 baseplate with ocean scene
3 mint green 32x32 baseplate with stone driveway
1 dark pink 1x4x5 door
8 light pink 1x4x3 swinging door (as in 6418)
5 dark pink 1x4x3 windows with light pink inserts and shutters
6 light pink minifig seats
2 dark pink 1x2 to 2x2 hinge bricks
5 light pink minifig cups
2 light pink spiral staircase
6 light pink fence pieces
1 complete used 6402 with instructions, no box
1 complete used 6403 with instructions, no box

and much, much more--pieces too numerous to mention.

Please contact me with your wants list, even if it is not Paradisa.

Thank you,

Bill