  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1106 – 1125 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Indiana Jones LEGO Game Preview

(URL) IJ game preview>... --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

jack, video
(score: 3.326)

  Re: MOC: Motorized Cows

I missed the initial post the first time I read about this, but my first thought was magnets. My wife (a non-AFOL) thought magnets too when I showed her the video. I've noticed the train magnets are strong enough to make the magnets twitch on trains (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

jack, video
(score: 3.322)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

Rich Carreiro <rlcarr@animato.arli...ton.ma.us> wrote in message news:m3n1sjr2pg.fsf@...n.ma.us... (...) Go to TRU in Framingham. They have both sets, very clear. In the video games section. --Jack Gregory (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.286)

  Re: Last year's challenge RIS code and/video

Liz, this list isn't even close to being dominated by FLL stuff, so you have to identify what you are talking about. I am assuming from your signature that you are talking about the FLL competition. I don't think code would help you much -- you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.285)

  Re: Is a CDROM really necessary for mindstorms?

Yes, you can. I run the original on a AST 486 laptop without a CD drive. I have a pccard "scsi bus toaster" that I use to connect a CD drive when I install things. You can't do the video animiation stuff, which runs off the CD, but you can use the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.282)

  Re: Wireless Video Robot

I used a similar set up and attached the camera sender to a Scout with the Scout running one of its built in programs. For power I went to Radio Shack and bought a 8 battery holder (#270-3878 with #270-325 9V snap connectors) and an adapter (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.280)

  Re: PC to VHS Video Conversion Process

(...) Stefan - Thanks a lot for this paragraph. It got me looking at video cards with output capabilities. That then led me to take a closer look at the IBM Thinkpad laptop PC I currently have as my work computer. That PC has a S-Video output (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)

jack, video
(score: 3.280)

  NXT-606 VIDEO-Sample Based Drum Machine to download.

Take a look to video: (URL) Read more about download: (URL) NXT-606: -Monophonic sample based drum machine -24 percussion and Fx sounds -Sampling rate: 8Khz -memory: 96 measures -control: 2 rotation sensor +NXT buttons -hacked loud speaker to mono (...) (14 years ago, 29-Jun-10, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

jack, video
(score: 3.275)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

Based upon Rich's comments on the X10 2.4Ghz remote camera, I ordered one and it arrived on Friday. I promptly wnt to Radi shack and bought a coaxial power connector (274-1533; 4.75x1.7mm) to fit the camera power jack. Then attached the lego style (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.274)

  LEGO® video game Bionicle™ coming to MAC OSX

Mac OS X Users Approach 10 Million More Than 10,000 Native Applications Now Available MACWORLD EXPO, SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 6 /PRNewswire-- Building on the already record breaking success of Mac OS® X version 10.3 "Panther," Apple® today announced that (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

jack, video
(score: 3.273)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

Wow! This video is amazing. Iain, you've done an awesome job editing the video and putting it to music, I can't wait to see your work on the upcoming train2. Both Iain and Calum should be commended on their excellent videography capturing the layout (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

stone, video
(score: 3.271)

  Product Review: Linksys WVC11B and VEO Observer

Hello everyone, I've been fortunate enough to get to play with the Linksys WVC11B Wireless and a VEO Observer Internet Video Cameras. In the event anyone is considering the purchase of a networked camera, perhaps these notes will be of interest to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.269)

  LEGO 2011 Pirates of the Caribbean sets

Ian McShane Joins Disney in Reveal of LEGO Captain Jack Sparrow Life-Size Statue Earlier this evening, Disney Consumer Products debuted new lines of toys from LEGO and JAKKS Pacific for this summer’s blockbuster, Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On (...) (14 years ago, 3-Feb-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

jack, video
(score: 3.269)

  Re: Roll Call

Name: Iain Hendry (aka Tony) Age: 19 Gender: Male Height: 192 cm Mass: 72 kg Hair: Short or non-existant Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12 Occupation: Mechanical Designer for Ventax Robot Inc. Location: Innerkip, Ontario Marital Status: Not (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack, video
(score: 3.269)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) OK now I'm less hooked on it. :P The common bottleneck and problem seems to be communicating with the RCX. Here's an idea: Celphone Handsfree Jack -> 1200 or 2400 baud Modem -> LEGO serial IR tower -> RCX Would this work, if the link was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

jack, video
(score: 3.268)

  LEGO themed Cancer fundraiser in the Valley Dec 5, 2015

Cancer Sharks is having a LEGO fair fundraiser at Port Williams Elementary School on Saturday December 5th from 2-4pm. I'll be there with a town/train layout, and NovaLUG members Brian and Freddie will be there with displays as well. Post Williams (...) (9 years ago, 26-Nov-15, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

jack, video
(score: 3.268)

  LEGO in Michael Madsen's Poetry

Ran across the following poem in Michael Madsen's poetry collection "Burning in Paradise": Christian After he dumped the Lego blocks on the bed and squashed the rubber Free Willy, everybody finally fell asleep watching The Great Mouse Detective. I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

jack, video
(score: 3.268)

  Festival of the Masters '06

I'm a little late in posting this, but I told KK Quah that I'd post a show report to LUGNET... So here it is... Back on Nov. 10th thru the 12th, the Greater Florida LEGO User Group ((URL) GFLUG>) did a 3 day display in front of the LEGO Imagination (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

jack, video
(score: 3.268)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

(...) Oops, my bad. I didn't know that box cars came extra tall. I don't think you could make it any shorter and call it a highcube. It looks like is is 8 bricks and 1 plate tall (counting the 2 plate tall baseplate). A standard LEGO box car with (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

jack, video
(score: 3.268)

  Re: Compaq LTE support files

(...) Seconded (...) Actually, it does. I've successfully been running mine off a 12V 1A (extreme rating mismatch) wall transformer. It's no doubt very marginal given that the LTE5100 won't run off this same supply. I have to guess that the TFT (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack, video
(score: 3.268)

More:  Next Page >>