 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1686
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:55:17 GMT

Name: Iain Hendry (aka Tony)
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Height: 192 cm
Mass: 72 kg
Hair: Short or non-existant
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12
Occupation: Mechanical Designer for Ventax Robot Inc.
Location: Innerkip, Ontario
Marital Status: Not married (but currently dating 3)
Children: 0
Hobbies: Video Editing, Roller Coasters and Amusement Parks in general
Screen Name Anagram: MilitaryDuckJock > Jack Til I Cum Dry, OK?
On Lugnet Since: January 2000

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: ~140
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 1
# of LEGO Pieces: ~13 500
# of minifigs: ~40
# of LEGOfests Attended: Most of the dinners + about half of the events for
rtlToronto
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0 (but ask me how many non-LEGO theme parks
;) )

First LEGO Set: "Truck" from McDonalds- 17 pieces, $0.59.
First Castle Set: I don't have a favourite Castle set, but I always liked
that one Pirates character, one of the soldiers, with the tall hat and
shoulder pads
Favorite Theme(s): Technic, Trains
Favorite Set Owned: Control Centre
Favorite Set Wanted: Control Lab or Metroliner, not sure
Favorite Stock Minifigure: I like the Cowboy from one of the older train
stations I have
Favorite MOC Minifigure: Tony Transcanner
Current LEGO Project: Various assorted things scattered about my room in
non-determinable phases of construction
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Football, Mountain Biking, the above-mentioned
hobbies, talking on AIM, plus various other activities probably not
mentionable on a public forum...!

    Iain