 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2512
Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:25:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Lego Bionicle in legal problems.

If only this would be enough to put that hideous product line to death...
Probably just wishful thinking.

Oh and as a side-note, rtlToronto is at 2502 posts.

Sure, but how many of those posts were quality information about gears and
robots? How much of the posts were really inspiring? How much of the posts
even relate to creativity with Lego? I think the bulk comes from stupid
cracks at eachother and the age old trains vs robots debate.

Rob

(who obviously doesn't care much about the quantity, but more about the
quality.) I think Lugnet.Technic has potential, and thats where the true
gearheads lurk, but the dumb Bionicle stuff is just overpowering that
group:( Posts like 'I got the new chichamuga pokahontas toruingas masks
today. They don't even resemble Lego, aren't they cool?' Okay, enough
venting for now.