 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1656
Re: Just 100 posts away…
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric Kingsley writes:
Just 100 posts away…

Maybe so but remember it isn't a contest.  Quality is better than quantity.  I
highly doubt NELUG will pick things up just to have the most posts.

Either way it is great to see so many active groups out there now.  Heck I
think we will probably be passed post wise in the US soon as well.

I wasn't even aware there was a contest.  There's no point to artificially
spamming the group anyways :)  I like to count our activity in real numbers:
Events run, participants with robots, modules built, people/audience visiting.

I'm thoroughly impressed by all LUGs overall-by the same metrics I judge our
own group.

Calum