 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2509
Re: Lego Bionicle in legal problems.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

But, you are entitled to think that MICHLUG is better....
but you also are forgetting about the Robotic events, the BrickWarz game(s),
and (hopefully) Train3.

I don't think a discussion of which club is "better" than another, or which
newsgroup has more posts for that matter, is useful or likely to help either
club (or any other that may want to draw from club experiences) become even
better in the future than they are now.

Both clubs are great, both are getting better and broader in what they do,
both will continue to improve, leave it at that.

Please forgive this Kumbaya moment.