 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1664
1663  |  1665
Subject:
Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:28:22 GMT

I'll start things off....

Name: Benjamin Medinets

Lugnet #: 817 <---- Ok so I took my time sending my registration $$$ in....

Address: See my lugnet member page for my snail mail address

City: St. Catharines, Ontario

Notes: have no rcx, :( but have a ton of train and town sets, a couple castle
       sets, and a couple pirate sets. :)
       Been a member of Lugnet since January, 2001, and been going to rtl
       Toronto Functions since May 26 (Train1).

Age:   26 (if you must know)

Occupation: ????, was a member of US army (now an honorably discharged
       veteran), going to school in the fall (finish up my bachelors)

Other: Have told you too much already...if I tell you more, I'll have to kill
       you!! (just kidding)  :)

Benjamin Medinets