 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2508
Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:40:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"richard noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Well, Jeff Van Winden, David Koudys, Iain Hendry and I can still attend.
So

Maybe :) I have to carefully budget my weekends from here on in, as parks
are shutting down for the season.

(PCWo is closed, CP Closes last weekend of October, and PKI closes the first
weekend in November...)

   Iain

don't forget six-flags Darien Lake closes the last week in October.  I will
probably go there on Sunday.  I had tickets since the end of August, but
couldn't go for various reasons.

Benjamin Medinets