 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2496
Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:19:38 GMT

Well, I'm afraid I've got a retreat weekend for work that weekend, so
I'm not going to be able to come :(

Jeff E

Richard Noeckel wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
When is BrickWarz again?

BrickWarz beginz Sunday Octoberz 21stz.
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=2351

I received my Shop @ Home parcel, and I now have Three Guarded Inns all
lined up formin’ a walled walk-way!     (in casse you were interested…)

The game may possibly be just 2 on 2…
I haven’t got confirmation from my two team mates!
I'm not sure if Ben is commin’ and if he dozen’t make it then Eric might not
come…

But as long as these 4 individuals can make it then we’re game!

Jeff Elliott
Jeff Van Winden
David Koudys
Iain Hendry

I'll likely handout directions to my place via e-mail & at the dinner on the
19th if I can make it!

                        Sincerely,

                       --==RiçhärÐ==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®