 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2480
Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:45:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Calum, make sure you save an X-Large shirt for me.....

I'm holding shirts for Ben Medinets, Dave Koudys (2x), Oliver Giesen,
Richard Noeckel, Eric DeGiuli, Brian Peiris.  Please pick them up at rtl9 or
the week after at October Dinner.  I'll be selling them at rtl9 and will do
another batch afterwards for MonLUG/ParLUGment and rtl10, train3 etc.

Note:  If people would like to send me photos of themselves wearing their
rtl shirts, I'd like to start a gallery :)

Calum