 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2477
Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I still plan on attending....

                             Wonderful!!!

That means that if you come you’ll be able to give Jeff Elliott a ride.
AND
David Koudys will be in town for the weekend, so he’s a definite.
AND
Unless Iain is workin’ for the TTC he too should be able to make it down…

Oh, and I also haven’t heard from Ben or Eric.
But I believe that once Ben returns we’ll know his schedule a bit better.

Here’s hoppin’ every one has their soldiers all ready for battle.
On the 19th @ Mel’s we could go over the Construction Point costs per each • fig.
And I'll bring a copy of my army’s point total from Dave Eaton’s CP
calculator to show every one.

I too am looking forward to playing.
At the moment, I am able to attend all 3 impending events, the robotics
competition, the dinner, and the brickwarz.
I don't have an updated drill schedule, and I hope we (our unit) doesn't
get suddenly deployed again.... ARRRRRGGHHHHH

I'll keep you posted, and I hope to see you guys at Robotics event.

Benjamin Medinets

ps....

Calum, make sure you save an X-Large shirt for me.....