 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2495
Re: Quick update -- RCX contest in TORONTO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:53:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I also have a bit of unfortunate news.  there is a very good chance that
I have to do a 3 day gig in Vancouver. the dates are right at the same
time as the lego dinner on the 19.    Argh.   I now know what it feels
like to be Dave.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

It ain't easy being me, let me tell ya!
I picked up another 3 boxes of LEGO last Thursday, mostly doors windows and
fences...  Now I have so many of those 2x3x4 windows and 2x4x5 doors that
come with 'juniorized' sets like Mickey Mouse sets 'n stuff, I don't know
what to do with them all.  I started with making a few buildings for my
train layout.  I'm not as good as others at making buildings but I'm happy.
Maybe I'll get pics up soon.

At least it's LEGO.

Looking forward to dinner.

But not looking forward to missing the rtl competition.