 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2494
Re: Mix & match your RCX/RDS colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 17:43:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
you know me, I don't like to post needlessly.  (Ya right)

BUT I just hit upon a colour combination that looks real cool.

Instead of making pretty RCX's, shouldn't you be fixing your monkey, and
spending hours and hours programming it?

if you pull the bottom black battery cover off your Robotics discovery
set, and use it on your yellow RCX, the resulting combination looks
fantastic.

Actually, the only reason I responed to this was because I have done the
same thing with the code pilot bottom. Same effect, only the code pilot base
is kind of studless, which can be a pain. But the front is rounded, for an
extra pretty RCX look!

Rob