  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 781 – 800 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) That's an intriguing idea. I've seen similar sorts of things where a static (maybe 2KB) image is plopped up in place of the real image, and it typically gets scaled by modern browsers and looks all chunky and like that. But you're talking (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.621)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) Todd - Instead of frustrating both the image pirates and their prospective customers, why not turn this situation to your advantage? Suppose that each time an HTTP request is made for an unauthorized image, you serve up a substitute image (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.621)

  RE: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club

Hi, Oh well, Some more thoughts: I quote from Lorry's original note: "and you can employ it as your main promotional tool or simply as a page that bridges out to another site you've already created." This seems to me pretty clear that its OK to have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 2.620)

  Monorail Track

The absence of monorail parts for the Ldraw and MLCad library has become intolerable. The short and long straight, the station stop, and the curve tracks have been pretty well blocked out. The switch pieces are under construction. The stub pieces (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

how, deep
(score: 2.620)

  Re: New Layout

(...) Um, I am not the biggest computer genius on the planet, so this will probably sound pretty dumb: On Microsoft Internet Explorer, how do you set the link expiration? Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.620)

  $10 off eToys for first time customer

If you've never purchased from eToys.com use the link below and the coupon code to save $10 off you order of $25 or more. Ben Gatrelle (URL) Information: ***...*** Coupon code: C9596 Coupon value: $10 Expiration date: June 30, 1999 Limitations: 1. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.620)

  Re: www.legOS.net, maybe?

(...) Markus, It might be a good idea to carefully review the LEGO Group's policies on domain names, possibly even retaining an attornery if you are serious, or contacting TLG attorneys with specific questions. Note that TLG's "Fair Play" page (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.620)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:4.2.0.58.199907...omm.com... (...) theme/subtheme? (...) How about just a link to the Pause reference. They could find out the set numbers of all the M:TRON sets, and then return to snag the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.619)

  Booth monitors and crowd control

X-10 power control. We had a wireless remote control to turn two outlets on or off. These controlled the track controllers for both loops (ckt. 1) and the power to the rotating doggie atop the Spamcake Diner (ckt. 2). Oddly, the RF remote was (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, deep
(score: 2.619)

  Signature lines in posts

If this is not the correct group to post this in, please let me know! How do I add a sig line for posts to LUGNET discussion groups when using Netscape to read the group? My connection is "OK'd" via a cookie from LUGNET (correct me if I'm wrong). (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.619)

  Re: The Daily Rant

(...) Her CD has some macromedia junk on it that really pushes to have you install AOL (yeah, right). But here are the website addresses: (URL) this one. Its OK. www.bmg-backstage.co.uk/natalie <-- this one is a dead link. Using: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, link
(score: 2.619)

  An attempt at getting back on topic.

I agree with Eric J. that many of the threads in this group have strayed quite a ways off topic. For a while I thought that this was a Titanic News Group. :). In general I don't mind relavent off topic referances to other (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 2.619)

  Recent Events, etc.

This originally started as an opinion piece on the recent events with the "the list." (I know I'm stepping up to my turn to beat the dead horse...) But in the end, this turned into a larger work that ends up touching on the state of the hobby. This (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.619)

  Re: Reconstructing second hand LEGO sets

(...) There is the LEGO Parts List link on James Jessiman's page. This list references part numbers by what colors and sets they came in, and how many in the set. Sadly, with James passing, the list has not been updated in a long time. But with (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.619)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

in article 399399F2.ADECFC6D@airmail.net, Steve Baker at lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote on 8/10/00 11:15 PM: (...) That's the sort of thing I've been imagining. JP Brown's Laser Target invention (URL) be generalized up to something involving a paper (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 2.618)

  Re: New Layout

(...) Greg: Given what others have said, I'm guessing you meant that it took a while to figure out that the little square boxes were what you needed to click on to pop up an article. Check it out again now, if you would -- the subject lines of the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.617)

  Re: 2 Things...

(...) Let's try this... Let's try an old 1994 web design trick: Not setting any LINK= or VLINK= attributes at all in the <BODY> tag, and letting the browser use its defaults, whatever they may be (usually bright blue and dark magenta). How does it (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.617)

  Broken Link found.

Todd, I just found a brocken link on the following page: (URL) link is for: LEGO library for POV-Ray (URL) think the link should be (URL) looks like the owner of this site moved it. Just thought you might want to know. Eric (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.statistics)

how, link
(score: 2.617)

  Re: 2 Things...

(...) Do you mean the indented quoted text on the full-article view? Too light and too small? (...) Would it be better if the first More: All | Brief | Compact link on each group page repeated the 4 shown messages when you clicked it? In other (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.617)

  *sigh* ok once again. version 3! msemi.dat & trailer

ahahah sorry no dat file. instead here is a link to the zip file. (URL) since your going in that direction anyway, visit my new lego page (URL) if your really bored.. (no i wont stop!) visit my home of page homepage page (URL) if you want to tell me (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

how, link
(score: 2.617)

More:  Next Page >>