 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 71
70  |  72
Subject:
*sigh* ok once again. version 3! msemi.dat & trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:39:25 GMT

ahahah sorry no dat file. instead here is a link to the zip file.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/lego/msemi.zip

and since your going in that direction anyway, visit my new lego page
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/lego/lego2.html

and if your really bored.. (no i wont stop!) visit my home of page homepage
page http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/

or if you want to tell me how good you like my model of the semi, hey well...

tburger666@aol.com