 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 74
Re: *sigh* ok once again. version 3! msemi.dat & trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:11:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Thomas Burger" <TBurger666@aol.com> writes:

and since your going in that direction anyway, visit my new lego page
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/lego/lego2.html

The Kenworth semi rig looks really cool.  Looks like there are some nice
ideas presented.

You can greatly enhance the looks of the raytraced images further by
adding antialiasing, though.  This will also remove the odd interference
pattern on the semi.  In POV-Ray, the way to do antialiasing is to add a
"+A" option.  (Or you can do "+A.01", say, to get even more
antialiasing, but the difference will not be huge.)

Fredrik

yep quite a difference! now i gotta redo all my povray images!!
oh well. ill blame it on the cheap quality of jpg images LOL