 Publishing / 493
492  |  494
Subject:
Signature lines in posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 14:04:58 GMT

If this is not the correct group to post this in, please let me know!

How do I add a sig line for posts to LUGNET discussion groups when using
Netscape to read the group?  My connection is "OK'd" via a cookie from LUGNET
(correct me if I'm wrong). Netscape Identy - which is usually set to my other
half - does not seem to be a factor.

What I want to add is simply a link:

www.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html