 Publishing / 494
Re: Signature lines in posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 14:54:18 GMT

create a file that has what you want in your sig.

Assuming you're using communicator 4.5

From netscape communicator while viewing newsgroups
edit/preferences
category newsgroups
subcategory identity
last text box is a signature file identifier. use the browse button to
walk to where you put your sig file and say OK.

Now netscape will use that file on the bottom of your posts.

HTH.

Ed Jones wrote:

If this is not the correct group to post this in, please let me know!

How do I add a sig line for posts to LUGNET discussion groups when using
Netscape to read the group?  My connection is "OK'd" via a cookie from LUGNET
(correct me if I'm wrong). Netscape Identy - which is usually set to my other
half - does not seem to be a factor.

What I want to add is simply a link:

www.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.