 Publishing / 497
Re: Signature lines in posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 23:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.publish, Todd Lehman writes:
If you're posting from the web interface (it looks like that's where you
posted the above from), then you have to paste your sig into each message
manually.

--Todd

Thanks, I was afraid that was going to be the answer.  :(

Mi nome es Manuel Signature.  :')

You sure it's not Manuel "Boxer" Signature? ;)

I should start using my newsreader with Lugnet. 'Twould be much easier,
'twould. Though I have to thank Todd for putting that little thread follower
system on the web reader. It really helps.

-Tom McD.
when replying, sing a song of spamcake.