 Publishing / 498
497  |  499
Subject:
HTML Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:04:47 GMT

My page uses a table to present a navbar on the left hand side of the
page and an image on the right-hand side.  I also use a Fibblesnork
background along the left-hand side of the page as a background for the
navbar.  Currently, I use a <BODY BACKGROUND=""> tag with a modified
version of the Fibblesnork background so that it only appears to display
the background along the left side of the screen; however, I would like
to embed the background image in the <TD> tag instead - but I don't know
how to do this.  I experimented with the following, none of which
worked:

<TD WIDTH=20% BACKGROUND=""></TD>
<TD WIDTH=20% BG=""></TD>
<TD WIDTH=20% IMG SRC="">