 Publishing / 503
Re: HTML Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:05:25 GMT

D Blomberg wrote:

Background is certainly correct.

BACKGROUND="http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/backgrounds/bricks-white-40.jpg">

This example tag is wrong. It's a violation of terms of use of the
backgrounds to direct link. You need to make a copy and host it
yourself. See:
http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/backgrounds/ (which is reachable from my
disclaimer page, http://my.voyager.net/lar/disclaim.html , for
example..)

Now, I acknowlege that this is only an example, but it's irresponsible
to post an example that is prima facie incorrect... IMNSHO.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.