 Publishing / 512
Re: HTML Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:49:01 GMT

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> writes:
Thanks Dave - this does indeed solve the problem.  My sidebar is now
right on the top, left margin.  I still don't have it going all the
way to the bottom of the screen - but I suppose that's because my table
isn't large enough.  Any idea an\bout how I might fill in an extra
cell with nothing but the background so that it extens to the bottom of • the
screen?

You can put a HEIGHT value in the TABLE or TD tags, but that may not work
for all browsers.  Alternatively, you could fill the last cell with a
transparent one-pixel gif.  The set the VSPACE for that IMG very high.
--Bram