  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 701 – 720 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Railroad Dilemma

How have you got this working? I sat down and had a long think about it last night, and played checked out my points with a multimeter to see which circuits get broken when you move the points, and I can see that you need to cut the rail on both (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.648)

  Re: More parts feedback

(...) This sounds like a very good idea. It will also make it easier to include the Technic Linkage part which comes with the Y-wing. (8 of them in every Y-wing, don't know just how long they are.) Here's one more suggestion as to the title: (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.648)

  Re: Lego Supercar II?

(...) I take it this is because they usually do not have a solid body, but rather just some beams to outline it? I have tried myself to make some large Technic vehicles in roughly the same scale as the Supercars. The problem with "finishing" them is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.647)

  Re: Lock up your daughters

Hey Tranna! Thanks for a great time Wednesday nite. Got together with Calum, Jeff Elliot and his wife Susan, and Chris Magno and his wife whose name I forget (she didn't give me a business card, it's her fault). I picked Calum up at his house in (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

how, deep
(score: 2.647)

  Re: Large Technic crane

(...) have a "moving" counter weight, having been designed for the weight of the cam and nothing more. The idea of the mobile Counterweight is to be able to move it so you can use the torque(?) provided by the weight in different ways, further out (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.646)

  idea on how to make making elements easier

i have an idea on how to make making elements easier that is free. what you need: max2dat ac3d (forget url) crossroads (folow link on ac3d page) what you do. make the element in ac3d. export it to a pov file. convert it to a 3d studio file with (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.646)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) Erm, that was a bit strong...I'm not actually entirely convinced that LEGO sets will always be around on clearance or deep discount. I could imagine 5 or 10 years down the road, if LD becomes this big monstrous thing spanning across all of (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.645)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) I agree on the second part. On the first part, I believe that no matter how much of a part of daily life LD ever becomes, people will always still be finding LEGO sets on clearance or deep discount and will see it as worth their while to buy (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.645)

  Re: My favorite!

(...) Ahhh, the lovely name generator...in the vein of the above, getting "King Kahuka's Commander" was kind of surreal; I mean, he *is* the King, right? Other notable nauticals: -Riptide Twin-Arm Playland (Don't go in the water...) -Paradisa (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.645)

  Re: multi-device output controller (fwd)

How about an RCX to RS232 connection to use off the shelf components? Check out this link. (URL) sells a simple serial servo contol that services up to 8 motors via an rs232 port ($49.95). I have seen a simple version adapted for a Palm Pilot for (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.644)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Feb 19, 10:40 AM PST. To bid, register or view details, go to www.auctionbrick.com. I would like to bring special attention to the large collection of 65,000 pieces for sale (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 2.644)

  Re: GP-35 Revisited

(...) Thanks James! The angle on the front has bothered me for a while. It's too shallow to be represented by the 45 degree slopes, but I am happy with my current solution. When I rebuild these eight wide in a few months I am going to try to use the (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 2.643)

  Re: toolchain

(...) Read the MPL again. It's not clear to me that you need to MPL all your code if you include unmodified source from something that is covered by MPL. But if you include MPL'd source, you certainly have to make it clear what code is covered by (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.643)

  Re: multi-device output controller (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Bill Flanagan ----- From: "Bill Flanagan" <bflanagan@mediaone.net> Subject: Re: multi-device output controller (fwd) Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:26:31 -0500 How about an RCX to RS232 connection to use off the shelf (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.642)

  Re: lugnet.cad.dat : How to

(...) The safest thing is to set your editor margins very wide -- like 200 or 300 characters -- before posting, then set them back to 76 or whatever you keep them at. It's also best to post them from an NNTP newsreader since the web interface likes (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.642)

  new stuff on my site (coach, trolley...again, LEGO Logo art)

While we have been talking about grandiose highly technical designs I made couple of simple little models. The new model is a simple coach which resembles the little coaches LEGO produced in the '80's. The other thing I finally decides to do was put (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.641)

  Re: How much is too much?

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote in message Very nice. I like some of your models. It is also nice having pictures for different angles. I didn't read through the text, but it looks like you put quite a bit of time into making the pages. Good job :) Ryan (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.641)

  Re: Trip Reports?

Sorry to SPAM the group with my last message. It was written in haste, and meant only for Fred. Ooops. :-( I've got a trip planning page on BayLUG, and I need to update this a bit, since it was originally written for the Grand Opening. It still has (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 2.641)

  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

(...) On that note... There's now a small grid of sites on the www.afolnet.com splash page, to help folks find places online. It could stand to be a little more user-friendly and also help people find theme- and location-specific sites, but it's a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org)

deep, link
(score: 2.641)

  RE: Why do it? Was: multi-device output controller (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Ralph Hempel ----- Subject: RE: Why do it? Was: multi-device output controller (fwd) Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 02:17:09 GMT (...) Hmmm, the RCX tower is a pretty effective RS232 converter...and you will still need to write (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.641)

More:  Next Page >>