 CAD / Development / 1007
Re: How much is too much?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:12:50 GMT

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote in message

Very nice. I like some of your models. It is also nice having pictures for
different angles. I didn't read through the text, but it looks like you put
quite a bit of time into making the pages. Good job :)

Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

Thanks, Ryan, I was wish I could take full credit for the site, but the
capital ship designs are extensions of Karim's Vigilis design at Pallas.  He
has added some nifty new designs recently, you ought to drop in and check
them out.  You can find his message about it and the link to the site in the
"build" group.   As for Trellan FleetYards, stay tuned for more extensions
and some new MOC designs in the future.  As for the text, well its mainly to
give me the practice and reading it is optional.

Roy