 Trains / 913
912  |  914
Subject:
new stuff on my site (coach, trolley...again, LEGO Logo art)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 01:53:59 GMT

While we have been talking about grandiose highly technical designs I
made couple of simple little models. The new model is a simple coach
which resembles the little coaches LEGO produced in the '80's.

The other thing I finally decides to do was put "power thingies" on my
trolley. After seeing that Steve had put them on his I figured it was
about time my trolley had some way of getting power. Howver, I did not
use the same design as Steve. Also, I added a picture of the real thing;
i.e., a St. Charles Ave. street car so you can all see what I am talking
about (and how far off I am on the design!)

The buildings that I have been working on are not quite ready yet, and I
do not have a picture to put up yet anyway.

Besides adding two lances to my trolley the only other thing I did on
LEGOday  (that is Saturday according to a normal calendar)
was finish off my powerbook cover. A while ago I glued blue plates to my
interchangeable PowerBook cover. I decided to write LEGO on the cover. I
like it alot!

Check it out if you are insterested.

The LEGO Logo laptop
http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/macintosh/mac_stuff.htm

The new and modified cars
http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/train.htm

And of course the home page is
http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego

Thanks,
Chris

PS. Our network seems to be all buggered up right now (Tue night) sorry!

PPS. Matt, thanks for the link!