 Trains / 915
Re: new stuff on my site (coach, trolley...again, LEGO Logo art)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 05:37:34 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

The other thing I finally decides to do was put "power thingies" on my
trolley.  <on the site it says "Larry HELP" here>

Since it seems I was paged...

The power thingies are called... (wait for it)
Trolley Poles!

There is some circularity here which I can't resolve. I don't know if
trolley poles are called that because they have a little wheel at the
top (the same way a food service trolley does), and hence the entire
vehicle gets the name from the pole, or if the vehicle somehow got the
name trolley from somewhere else and the pole is named after the
vehicle.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.