  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 661 – 680 of about 86000.
Search took 0.42 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Space stations?

(...) My only argument for using the baseplates is to show off land-based vehicles. If someone could figure out a decent way of doing so using a space station theme, I would go with that. I find a modular system much more appealing. Could we expand (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: well, _that_ was interesting!

(...) Yes Calum, I can carry on a deep intelignet conversation with one person, at one moment, and not 15 milliseconds later, send you an SMS text, that says "you suck." I'm just "gifted" i guess. :) Chris PS, nice one, on the 8am text to me about (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Building at Tony's house.

(...) To make this clear: I just deep-down dis-like pod walls. Yes, the tug is a neat, no, awesome model. But for some un-explained reason I just strongly dislike models based of those circular walls. I can't explain it. Although I really do like (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Welcome To The 25th Century

What happens when the United States last manned deep space probe is frozen by "powers beyond all comprehension"? Obviously it will return to earth 500 years later, providing the female population of outer space the opportunity to see how a real man (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Poul Anderson

(...) On sff.net: 'Friends, Poul Anderson passed away last night, July 31-August 1, around midnight. During the afternoon, he received hundreds of emails and messages from friends and readers and fellow writers, which Astrid and Karen printed out (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

(...) Better (...) So so. If the feature is to be kept, prefer that they be viewable. Else why have them. (...) Better. Wish the time had never been spent to develop them. (...) Victimized? Hardly. Annoyed that there's a strategic rater out there (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  New mail list for legged robots

I decided to jump off the deep end and have created a new mail list for anyone interested in legged/walking robots regardless of CPU or "brain board". You can join this list by sending a mail message to legged-robots-subscr...groups.com or you can (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Battle Modules for Brikwars

I've been thinking about Brickfest, and how best to play and enjoy Brikwars at Brickfest, without investing all of the free time I already don't have. And I've been building moonbase modules. After reading the Environment supplement, this idea (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Daniel Jassim

Oh ya, now I see in the Pix with the two side by side right?, Good graphics! I was also making changes to my folders, I think they look much better now. Wow what a space ship, how far in do the road plates go? 1 or 2 deep? (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Not the right way to exit?

(...) I'm not sure how any of that relates to ST:E only (most likely) lasting four seasons (Paramount cut their per episode charges by something like half just so it would get picked up for a forth season). However, yes, I like being able to watch a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Wow, "bandogs"... great word! Oh how I wish it was true... the power I could wield if it was. Looks like Rene just came up with a new slogan... JLUG - Currently Recruiting More Bandogs (This is humour. Now while I don't expect it to be funny (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  About the "European Bulk Order" (was: Re: Chat with Jake - Transcript)

(...) (Deep Breath...) Weeeeellll. Executive Summary: + Availability of (rare) pieces in quantities +/- Prices (Good for the rare stuff, not so good for even large quantities of more common bricks) - Handling (Took ages, is not yet finished) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Jr. Town Shame?

Chuck Rex wrote in message ... (...) It's your town, you build it how you want it, never mind what other people think or say or build :-) I'm like you, with very limited space, and my 2 temporary towns (here: (URL) ) were both about bed-sized. I did (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Starship FAQ Idea

(...) Cool idea too. All this imagination! You want to be careful drinking too much of the red cordial there, you'll spoil your dinner. Questions that spring to mind (with some cautious answers for SMs to consider): What do I need to play? I think (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Trouble with IE, PNG and BS

(...) Yes, I have QT installed but IE does not launch it when I click the pictures deep links. I guess all this comes from the png file format, the way Photoshop record them (how it manages transparencies for instance) and the way viewers recognize (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Where did the lego's go?

(...) Perhaps you've seen the miles of aisles at Toys R Us chock full of Galidor and Jack Stone merchandise, which don't vanish from the shelves even at deep (like 80%) discount. (...) Where do you work, which set # was it, how much were you selling (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?

(...) A few ideas to ignore... 1) If folks would use their brickshelf accounts as if they were paying for them there'd be a lot less bandwidth used. Limits to image and folder sizes have been suggested before. Other bandwidth-limiting features might (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  LotR update - 3 new chapters

Hi all, Three new chapters have been added to my Lord of the Rings project: (URL) home page: (URL) next big thing will be the creation of Helm's Deep, but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to start on that. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Unofficial Part: 30357

(...) I think the cad.dev membership has fallen into a deep sleep, or else everyone is exhausted from panning jw's parts and doesn't want to think about parts for a while. Or maybe they've started a cad.dev.parts group and forgot to tell us :-) I'm (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: New Year's Resolutions?

(...) Messy? Nah. Ok, so there is LEGO on literally every horizontal surface, and most of *that* is assembled into interesting models layered two or three deep... I think you confused the expression on my face for shocked horror at how messy you (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

More:  Next Page >>