 People / 383
Re: New Year's Resolutions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:

The other thing that got in the way was more sets and pieces I'd bought in
the past 2-3 years...  Our LEGO room is one of the bedrooms, and it's about
12x14 I think, but it's got two whole LEGO collections in it.  (EricJ could
say a word or two perhaps better than I could about what a mess it is.)

Messy?  Nah.  Ok, so there is LEGO on literally every horizontal surface, and
most of *that* is assembled into interesting models layered two or three
deep... I think you confused the expression on my face for shocked horror at
how messy you think it is when in reality I was just a little overwhelmed.

Besides, given a choice between the state of your collection and the state of
mine (bricks in boxes inside other boxes, mostly) I'd take yours any day.

eric

PS My resolution last year was to sop making resolutions... and it's the first
one I've managed to keep.