 People / 386
Re: New Year's Resolutions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 03:17:46 GMT

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote in <38718609.6541518@lugnet.com>:

I resolve to clean up my LEGO room enough so that I can build in it
again, and so that I can get to my file cabinet which contains all my
instructions and catalogs.  Every day that passes that I don't build
something, another fraction of my soul dissolves.  :-(

--Todd

That's what I resolved last year.  It turned into a huge counting and
sorting project, took all year and I'm still not done.  (Story at 11.)
A whole year without doing any substantial MOCs... that's a lot of
dissolved soul.

This year I've resolved to build something cool every week regardless
of how unorganized the collection is...

  -r'm

Remy Evard,  Argonne National Laboratory
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~evard   - Sorry, no Lego pages up yet
Supercomputing and systems administration by day, AFOL by late night