 People / 387
Re: Who is the oldest AFOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:41:52 GMT

Hi  Dan,

Why is it interesting ?
I noticed some roll calls and almost everybody is talking about an playing or
imagineaire age of 12 - 14 just to say so.
I started playing with LEGOs when they where available in 1957, they even
didnt have any wheels by that time and I was seven then. Now Im almost 50 and
building different things and making other and larger displays, just for fun
or to help the kids to play. But the bricks are still the same and still
stimulate your imagination.
Why do you have to be young to play with LEGOs?
We do have older members in our club in Holland, so Im not the oldest one
overhere, but Im playing with LEGO for more then 42 years.
Keep building and have fun

Nico