 People / 344
Re: Who is the oldest AFOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 03:49:03 GMT

Oh well, I think I'm up there at 45. Not the oldest tho, I remember
someone was a little north of 50.

Ray (only my hairdresser knows for sure) [1]

[1] tag line from an old TV comemrcial

Tim Courtney wrote:

At 09:22 PM 12/21/1999 , D. Jezek wrote:
This came up before on RTL a long time ago if I remember correctly.
Who is the oldest AFOL around here?  I'm 22 but there are much older AFOLs
around here.  So who is the oldest?

I don't particularly know myself, and even you have me beat (I'm 17).  But
I do remember reading years ago in a Lego club magazine (either Mania or
the old Brick Kicks) about a ~72 year old AFOL, though I don't believe he's
involved in the online community now.  I have no idea who is the oldest
here on LUGNET/RTL.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Isn't charging someone with attempted murder just like saying, "Better
luck next time?"