 People / 381
Re: New Year's Resolutions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 05:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
I resolve to clean up my LEGO room enough so that I can build in it again,
and so that I can get to my file cabinet which contains all my instructions
and catalogs.  Every day that passes that I don't build something, another
fraction of my soul dissolves.  :-(

--Todd

Hey Todd,

Have you started building that giant minifig colony yet?  I've been looking
forward to seeing that ever since '98.  Seeing some of your smaller creations
I figure this colony's going to be one of the most impressive creations yet
seen.

Dan