 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3507
3506  |  3508
Subject:
Welcome To The 25th Century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:28:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

What happens when the United States last manned deep space probe is frozen by “powers beyond all comprehension”? Obviously it will return to earth 500 years later, providing the female population of outer space the opportunity to see how a real man pilots futuristic spacecraft.

For your consideration I present the Earth Defense Force 25th Century Starfighter. Technologically capable of hypersonic flight, yet intuitively designed to accommodate aces from the 1980’s.

Proudly piloted by the 20th century’s hippest smart alec astronaut: Captain William “Buck” Rogers.

Thank you Glen A. Larson

Jon Furman Lugnet #1123 “Use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later.”