 Space / 40443
Re: Welcome To The 25th Century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:12:29 GMT

You could probably even cobble together a Princess Ardala figure from
Slave-Leia and assorted bits.

Nice work!

Dave!
Thanks Dave!  I also spent desperate hours as a kid trying to build one of
these!  Not only do we now have the pieces, we also have them in the right
colors!  If I build a princess ardala, then you know I'll have to build a
Wilma...  Thanks again for the compliments!  Jon