 Robotics / Handy Board / 5083
5082  |  5084
Subject:
New mail list for legged robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 05:49:55 GMT

I decided to jump off the deep end and have created a new mail list for anyone
interested in legged/walking robots regardless of CPU or "brain board". You
can join this list by sending a mail message to

      legged-robots-subscribe@egroups.com

or you can visit the site

      http://www.egroups.com/list/legged-robots/

This will be where the archive will reside.

An email message with instructions will be sent to you. Since this is a new
list I don't know how busy it will be but it should be interesting. I will forward
the last few messages from here that deal with this subject.

Mike