 Robotics / Handy Board / 5084
Re: supplier for Sharp IS1U60 infrared demodulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 23:25:02 GMT

All-

Ok, I'll re-phrase..... Does anyone have the name and supplier of a
substitute (for the Sharp IS1U60 infrared demodulator) that they have
gotten to work reliably?

Thanks.
Steve

"Steve Troppoli (ultranet)" wrote:

Hello Folks-

A couple of months ago I built a HB with the exception of one part...

U15 (Sharp IS1U60 infrared demodulator)

... I now have the need.

I am looking for the info for a supplier or individual that will sell a
small number(2).  I'm in the Massachusetts area, and will come and get
them.

Thanks!
Steve.