  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 421 – 440 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?)

(...) [As I go to Pause to look at large Insectoid photos ;)] Another thing that comes to mind is that weird sound piece on the nose of that ship. It looks to clonish. I'm just trying to say that the sets of even as recent as three years ago focused (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.813)

  MOC's: War Car and Trans-Blue X

Howdy all! Just a couple of minor projects while I work to get the next major one underway. PLMKWYT! War Car Link (when moderated): (URL) links (hope this works): (URL) X Link (when moderated): (URL) links: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

deep, link
(score: 2.810)

  Shay #5

Here are some pictures to my new Shay #5 Shay #5 is modeled after Shay #5 at Cass Scenic Railroad, Cass West Virginia She is one of the oldest running shay engines, and still carries tourist half way up a mountain. I got to see her in person, did (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

deep, link
(score: 2.809)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3662a9e2.2109338@lu...et.com>... :I think it used to be -- at least we :heard happy stories from time to time -- that people with limited interest :in LEGO would stumble into RTL and then discover how wonderful LEGO & (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.808)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I didn't mean to suggest that it hadn't started happening...sorry for the confusion... What I meant to address was the question of the consequences in the mind as it happens -- in how people view it. If people cross that line _and_ they start (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.806)

  The various growing pains of Lugnet

Hey all, There seems to be a lot of sour grapes flying around here lately and I just wanted to toss my two coppers into the ring and say that if you don't like some of the posts you've been reading lately, then skip them. Apply the TV principle. If (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.799)

  PlayValue Clearance Items

I know that this only applies to those who can get to Ottawa for shopping, but here's several reasons to make the trip. For PlayValue's address, see the ParLUGment homepage: (URL) 1351 Movie Backdrop Studio 34.99 1352 Expolosion Studio 9.99 1354 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

deep, link
(score: 2.798)

  New Sets on The Vault 12/10/2

Time for more new items at The Vault. Colorline Trucks are back, along with some Space Port, Artic, Adventurer, Town, Pirate, Train and more. Check www.insidethevault.com for details on the available sets, and just send email to mattchiles@gorge.net (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep, link
(score: 2.797)

  The Bear. A Troop Transport

Hello All. Just postin a new MOC. A Troop Transport named The Bear. It can hold up to 6 troops more if some want to stand up. Heres the link to the main folder: (URL) also finished building a back hatch to the transport. Heres the mainfolder: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 2.793)

  New mail list for legged robots

I decided to jump off the deep end and have created a new mail list for anyone interested in legged/walking robots regardless of CPU or "brain board". You can join this list by sending a mail message to legged-robots-subscr...groups.com or you can (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, deep
(score: 2.792)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

OK, so here's my whole spiel on themes... This is a medium-term planning thing (1-3 months) and a background task while other stuff goes on. I don't expect we'll have the new theme tree completely worked out before the end of January or Februrary. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

how, deep
(score: 2.791)

  Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

There's only about 5 weeks left 'til Brickworld '08! Hopefully you've all started working on your MOCs by now, but for those that haven't, or those that want to add something else to their plate, we've got a new collaborative display that we've put (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

how, deep, link
(score: 2.788)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I meant, sometimes non-obvious needs exist even when no obvious needs exist. And sometimes when neither obvious nor non-obvious needs can be identified, something can still be worth doing. Most "needs" that people identify with started out as (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.787)

  CFD: robotics sub-groups

Last week, the topic came up about creating a special new group for Robot Arena. (See (URL) for more details and how the thread unfolded.) Assuming this belongs inside the .robotics hierarchy (rather than inside a separate .events hierarchy), a (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 2.787)

  Special Deals at The Vault

It is time for a couple of special offers on The Vault since I don't have anything new this month. Through the end of January, for every $50 of purchases receive a free Shell set (2535 to 2544, your choice). And if you spend more than $300 I'll (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep, link
(score: 2.784)

  Re: Shaft Encoders

(...) We used the line of "S1" optical encoders from US Digital Corp. ((URL) and found them to work superbly. The encoders are light (~.07 lb) and small (~1.7" x 1.3"). The company is a "Value Added Retailer" and adds housings/bearings/whathaveyou (...) (27 years ago, 8-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 2.783)

  Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!

The climb to the top was a little unnerving for several reasons. First, "It's illegal to climb the pyramids", so our group of about 10 caught a coupla taxis from our hotel at about 4:30 am. Second, We arrived in darkness with no idea how to proceed. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 2.781)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) I may have misunderstood what you said before and responded in a rather offended tone in a previous post. Forgive me if it offended you. But I don't agree with this either. If a set will sell for $100 on RTL but might go for $150 on eBay (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.781)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) No problem. I flared up too. (...) Understood. I would just prefer that the buyer who gets it is someone who participates online. From what others have said, about half the winning bids go to people who don't participate in RTL or Lugnet, and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.781)

  Re: How many Technic people? (Was Re: Lego Supercar II?)

Snipped here and there. (...) <SNIP> (...) Knee deep? I would love to have LEGO's up to the knees. Especially in a room the size of my basement. (...) <SNIP> I feel that I am just entering my building phase (thanks to Town JR). I enjoy building (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.779)

More:  Next Page >>