  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3381 – 3400 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO compatible 4.5 volt programmable brick

I was fortunate enough to find 4 LEGO compatible 4.5 volt programmable bricks on Facebook Buy and Sell I uploaded a few pictures here-- <https://flic.kr/s/aHskKcnWEa> and I made a little video (with all the Dave tangents I could muster) here-- (...) (6 years ago, 6-Dec-18, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LDraw-Mode vs. BezGen... problems?

(...) Yep, I've used it for the Flex-System hoses and the ribbed hoses from the Technic line. But I'm sure it can be used to model most kinds of flexible elements in LEGO, possibly even the 11L chain links seen in many LEGO themes, if you are a bit (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion (and "Spaceville")

(...) Nothing rendered yet, but if you go to my site and see the M3 module, you might be able to imagine the new airlock module looking like either end, starting where the sliding doors start out to the end. The airlock module itself (model #A3) has (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.12

(...) well, I tried it for the first time the other day, and here are my comments: searching: - When there's an exact match for a search, it should be the first highlight before showing partial matches. Eg "brick 1 x 2" shouldn't match "hinge brick (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Robothon and June 30th SMART meeting

We had a GREAT time at Robothon today! For the first couple of hours we were putting together our ball contraption, and the crowds weren’t too heavy yet, but they enjoyed watching the progress, always anticipating what the rest would look like when (...) (12 years ago, 3-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Ship Power Core

Another nice feature to take advantage of when wanting to make circular engine things is the fact that the 4x4 radar dishes fit snugly into the studs of a ring of 6 interlocked 2x2 hinge bricks, and an 8x8 dish fits snugly into twelve interlocked (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Dark Grey Castle

Well, I'm about to undertake the task of making the world's first Dark Grey & Black MOC Castle. It won't be too big; probably about 96x96, but it's hard to build anything large out of dark grey bricks. It'll be the fortress of my "Ironhelm" army. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: NXT->PC Communication

(...) Unfortunately, the Fantom driver library does not wrap the Direct Command functionality (i.e., the portion which lets you read sensor values and control motors) in a high level API. You still have to build the buffer and extract values from (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Flex System

(...) Hi Greg you can find a set of pictures of the "flex System " elements via Jim Hughes Web pages (URL) In some models, the flex system is used for the steering linkages. They simply put a cable inside a hose and then anchor one end to the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?

(...) Well Jeff that's an interesting way to look at things you don't agree with in life. If you see or read a word you don't like, heck just ignore the rest of the subject matter no matter if it is fact or fiction. It's attitudes like yours that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: circular pointer

I've inserted some comments, not all are questions, some are simply 'thinking aloud'. (...) So by defining SIZE here I can easily change the size of the macro without having to alter anything else in the code. Nice! (...) Right you are, I should (...) (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: The Beeesh

(...) I have found your Beesch and the following thread quite enlightening (This thread is all that I have ever heard LUGNET to be -- thanks all). I have had a mild interest in starting to build Mechs and it sounds like you know quite a bit. So if (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Custom firmware crashing on boot

(...) It is nice with some action. (...) OK, that is very good. (...) A quick question: Are you running binsert after you compile? It may be worthwhile to look at lines 50-55 in "Makefile". With some effort and a hex file editor you can check if (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: brikwars and vehicles... and stupendous feats

(...) What kind of a game objective were you going after? Some kinds of battles just don't lend themselves to the heavier machinery. Was this part of Jason Rowoldt's jailbreak scenario? I wouldn't have brought any heavy machinery into that. Under a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Quarry

NELUG recently participated in the LEGO Roadshow. We decided that we wanted to do something special for the event, so we built a fully automated quarry scene that had working vehicals with a Rube-Goldberg feeling to it where "gravel" would (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Castle structure advice...

(...) What I need are... 11 1x4x1 Gray Arches 1 1x6x1 Gray Arch I did notice that the Large "Moo Men" set for next year has quite a few of both. This catalog scan has the best picture. Look at the model on the right side of the pic. (URL) anyone has (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Idea for the Lugnet News/Discussion Groups website

(...) Have you tried setting your newsreader up with one of the alternate NNTP ports (8000 or 8080)? (...) For each group, or for each sub-hierarchy, or for both? (...) So basically, you want to be able to find & read new messages easily & quickly, (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Thank you, Britain.

(...) Why not? (...) The fact that the evidence which is been presented is all circumstantial, very simplistic in nature and collected by agencies who have failed in the past. When I read the evidence, I have to ask myself why the USA was not on a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 8458 Silver Champion Render

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HCuoCG.17ts@lugnet.com... (...) sky, and differently colored ground could lift the picture. It is too much gray, dark gray, another gray, and so on, IMO. Despite that, I will (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  BrickLink Set Inventories will be Auto-Posted to the lugnet.db.inv Newsgroup

Dear All, First I would like to say thanks to the LUGNET owners for creating a new newsgroup here on LUGNET for BrickLink announcements. I'm happy to announce cooperation with LUGNET regarding Set inventories. All newly submitted set inventories to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.bricklink, lugnet.inv, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>