 Castle / 1792
1791  |  1793
Subject:
Dark Grey Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 02:25:45 GMT

Well, I'm about to undertake the task of making the world's first Dark Grey &
Black MOC Castle.  It won't be too big; probably about 96x96, but it's hard to
build anything large out of dark grey bricks.  It'll be the fortress of
my "Ironhelm" army.  Originally, I was going to make their castle a large
208x208 structure made mostly of grey bricks with a blue roof.  This would not
do, because the Ironhelms are bad guys.  Gotta get to work on making the BURP
foundation now, I'll let you know how it turns out.

P.S.(And people are saying there's no use for those Knight's Kingdom prefab
walls?  I'm planning on using them for my smaller towers and as the towers on
my gatehouse.)

P.P.S. (Any Lord of the Rings fans?  This place will look very much like Barad-
Dur.  There is a very good picture of it in one of the tolkien encyclopedias
somewhere, but I can't find it right now.  I'll link to it if I find it
online.)