 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1781
Re: 8458 Silver Champion Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:12:27 GMT

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:HCuoCG.17ts@lugnet.com...
(warning 695K)
http://www.pobursky.com/images/8458a2.png

It's a bit dark on my monitor, what assumed_gamma do you use? I also think a
sky, and differently colored ground could lift the picture. It is too much
gray, dark gray, another gray, and so on, IMO.

Despite that, I will certainly use it as desktop 'background of the week' on
my work computer (bye bye Super Car, which has been there much longer than a
week), after lightening up a bit.

The parts are of remarkable quality, is this thanks to the mesh enhancer? I
think I have to take a closer look at it, do you have a link (or is it
already linked at ldraw.org - seems to be down for the moment)?

Personally, I'm not fond of the wide angle camera, I usually put the camera
far, far away, and use a very small angle, giving almost isometric pictures
instead.

http://www.pobursky.com/images/Howlong.PNG

!!! Do you have more than one computer, or did you do this long render by
stopping and resuming? I mean, how can you be without a computer for so
long?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm