  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3241 – 3260 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) Ok...I'm starting to get a bit peeved now. I'm taking a risk here... Everything I'm saying here is based on my education (engineering degree with minor in business) and experience of working for different companies, especially those in (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Lugnet can always grow; it's up to us to make it happen.

I don't post very often, but I have been a lurker for years since the heady days of Fibblesnork. I understand the comments of people who reminisce about the old Lugnet, but didn't Lugnet evolve from frustrations on RTL? I don't know how many people (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 8 Wide Steam Trains

(...) Hello Anthony - LOL - I've just started reading the RAILBRICKS back issues, I've just started issue 3. Thanks for the info you sent me and I'll start looking through it later tonight. For right now, what I'd really like to build is something (...) (15 years ago, 15-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

My thoughts on the CLSotW are as follows: The CLSotW should remain weekly. The fresh content is something that will keep people coming back to LUGNET. While it might require more work, I think that could be avoided depending on how it was set up. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  So it ain't 100 Studs Long...

...But it is 110 studs wide! :-) (URL) FSPC Lafayette>> Hey Spacers! It's me, Hendo, that crazy old guy who hasn't read a single darn space post since 2003... Well here's what I've been doing... The (URL) FSPC Lafayette> is my first SHIP by (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens

While many people have already viewed the pictures available on BrickShelf, I thought I’d go ahead and make an “official” announcement regarding my first really big MOC: Brickenbloom Place & Gardens. For those of you wishing to skip my usual, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville, lugnet.town) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Track layout for next show.

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b19ad33.14192695@l...et.com>... (...) OK, I had another go at this - it's looking way better! You did a great job improving the track layout, Robin. Next filename is 2-K0004R.tdl and .gif. Here's comments: North end (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Adding part updates

(...) Well, the DOS executable in the part update from ldraw.org won't work, but you should be able to use either the point-N-click version or the OSX command line executable that are included in the ldglite bundle. What's missing is some simple (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:IAKu8G.nH2@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, reminded me of a song lyric --> "You're too old. Let go; its over. Nobody listens to techno". I've got a techno remix of that mixed in with a Moby song. It's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) You could certainly throw some sort of "unsupported" exception when you see a d* bytecode, but the biggest issues aren't implementing 64-bit ints and floats but rather garbage collection and threading. JC doesn't require either, but some (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: 2nd largest lot on ebay (?)

(...) I have to agree with other posters, slapping a huge logo (which, I noted, was sourced from LUGNET(tm), not hosted elsewhere) on your auction with no text saying "this is neat, go here" or "Thanks for the set info" or whatever is cheesy. It (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LDRAW Package format?

Hi everybody, yesterday someone sent me an e-mail and asked for the instructions of one of my models. I asked myself: Shall I render all the steps of the instructions via LPub - which takes a long time? Or shall I just send him the mpd-file and a (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

(...) I am sure the new packages with the LDraw Parts Library eventually will show up outside the "/OLD/" part of the site. But if you are lucky (and with Dan at the sys-admin helm you usually are) old links will continue to work - at least for a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Contraption 2001 - MichLUG Space Colony Display a Sucess!

(...) *KLUNK* (...) The service there did stink. Our Counter peep was doing the best he could with the manager lady biting his head off the whole time. (...) Confederation Soldiers? (...) might want to try making the Fuel storage tank more cirular (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LEGO... are you out there? Do you care? (WAS: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS?)

(...) Agreed. Its still not an accurate cross-section of the entire LEGO customer base ;-) Nonetheless, it would only benefit them to make more surveys available. (...) Good point. I don't know so I can't say - what product announcements have they (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Differences in Monorail Motor Couplers?

Hello everyone! I hope this is the right place for this... if not, please let me know where to post this question. I also did a search in the newsgroups, but did not find anything about this. While going through some of my monorail parts, I noticed (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  RCX to RCX NQC

One last email on this topic. There's new opcodes in the Swan firmware to support many data bytes in a single "mailbox" message. The standard firmware supports "mailbox" messages with a single byte parm. I found this very restrictive in building RCX (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Which Moonbase will go to BrickFest? YOU decide!

The LEGO Group in Billund held a challenge to select a designer to go to BrickFest - Five designers took the challenge, which was simple: Build a moonbase module according to the standards set by the Space Community, and seen at this (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Electrical pick-up for 9v track

(...) This looks a great idea and much simpler than making new metal flanges (as in the 9v motor) I don't actually run my stuff very much/far to I think it would be hardwearing enough for my purposes although I would imagine the 'round the flange' (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Couple of new(ish) buildings

Absolutely beautiful! When I looked at the first thumbnail I thought that it was a reference picture of a real street. I love the colour choice (that orange is my faviourite lego colour and the dark red and sand green suit each other so well). (...) (18 years ago, 8-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>