  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2201 – 2220 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference

In support of the recent cross-posting FAQ entry: (URL) recommend that: 1. a note be added to the new post script ((URL) under the "Post To: and Request Followups To:" boxes in red warning against multiple posts, with a link to this FAQ (opens in a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.335)

  Re: lego shopping day

(...) I don't really see that at all. First, while I've heard the rumour of an acquisition, I haven't seen this as reported news or announced in press releases yet. The two organizations, Loblaw Companies and Walmart are pretty well in non (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.335)

  Uploading Scans

I am in the process of scanning catalogs, but I am at a loss as to how to upload them to an accessible location. It is against the Brickshelf TOS to upload them into my user directory, which would be the easiest way for me. I could e-mail them, but (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.scans)

how, link
(score: 2.335)

  Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)

(...) Absolute Wow! for the article, Richard. Just to start a different debate, one of a more political nature, and one where I don't have an opinion (yet ;) )... Will, or could, the "American Empire" fall, much akin to the former Soviet Union? (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.335)

  Re: That's no excuse (was Re: How to get link pages made)

(...) Hmm, an interesting discussion. I think to a point it is good to give consideration to the condition you are in. For example, if you call me in the middle of the night with what you feel is urgent news, you should give consideration to how I (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.people)

how, link
(score: 2.335)

  Re: .Spacers...to the Time Warp!!

(...) Uh oh. I sense a long babbling Hendo-Post coming on... ;o Yeah, the story of Valyance has been developing in my head since I was about 12, when I finally had Lego models of three different themes. The setting grew out of my childhood need to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 2.335)

  That's no excuse (was Re: How to get link pages made)

(...) This is the just latest example of this issue, and I hope Eric doesn't think I'm picking on him specifically, but I've been wanting to comment on this for some time now: Why do people insist that being tired, or even that the hour is late, is (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.people)

how, link
(score: 2.335)

  My Mata Nui Animals

I have made a few animal MOCs that I like quite a bit. They can be seen at my brickshelf gallery (URL) (sorry don't know how to make a link, just copy and paste). Tell me what ya think! (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 2.335)

  Chain of command (Was:Re: How to get link pages made)

(...) Darn right! Far too many times has info been 'given' by one of LUGNET's policemen (myself included), only to be corrected by Suz at a later time. I learned my lesson long ago to let the 'official' source answer rather than to incur the wrath (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.335)

  Re: Inspiration...?

(...) Well Jeff, I have a bit of a story to tell... When I first started going online regularly (when we got our computer), I was just starting to get back into the brick. And I searched for a "LEGO Gundam," because I was hooked on Gundam Wing at (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.334)

  eBay viewing change: implications

I recently threw a handful of lots on eBay, something I haven't done for a while, and I've been puzzled by how slowly they were moving. Today I went and took a look at the Lego category on eBay, and realised why: now, when you pick a category to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 2.334)

  Re: printed brick variants

(...) Now that's a useful link. How did you find out about that...? /Tore (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 2.334)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Looks good Jake, and it's going great guns already! One interesting question: how come Lego is allowed to link to their shop-at-home sales page on the About Lego page, whereas us plebian ordinary eBay sellers (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.334)

  Re: This place was dead because... (Was Re: lego Insurance)

(...) Maggie, HI! :) See, This is what I thought. But i was being too polite to say anything. :) (...) WOW, people in other groups talk about me. (GOSH, Blush) Gee. I don't know what to say. maybe i should start reading ALL the other groups... OR (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.333)

  LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

Hello Everyone! Not a member here (yet... very soon though!), but I've been lurking for the last two years. While I never have gone through a LEGO DarkAge (I'm now 26), lack of time has kept me from building much of anything (although I still buy (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

how, link
(score: 2.333)

  Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference

As a not quite recent member who figured out the cross referencing and FUTs. (the latter of which I only fully understood last week...) I have this to add... It's not a process I'd describe as very simple. It is once you figure it out, sure, but til (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.333)

  Re: lego MOC: posable female figure

(...) I'll second both thoughts. Really excellent, and please correct the pic addresses if possible. I'd like to refer some non-lugnetters to this link, but I don't want to have to explain to them how to modify the url so they can see the pics. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.332)

  Re: Want to get started with legOS

Russell, This link is to the legOS Documentation: (URL) Instalation instructions are in the How to section a few pages in. Happy trails Chris (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.332)

  Re: Request for Implementation of FAQ Reference

(...) Before this gets too out of control, does that happen on Lugnet... (laughing to myself) only hourly! I mean this only to be helpful, the admin at Lugnet is doing a fantastic job as far as I am concerned. Much better than I am able to do. My (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 2.332)

  Re: The value of reading (was: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...)

(...) Does it offend you that I hobby-research lay opinion on education or something? A correlation says that when you observe X, you are to some extent likely to ovserve Y as well. Y might be phrased as _not_ Z which means that X and Z are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.332)

More:  Next Page >>