 Database / Scans / 203
202  |  204
Subject:
Uploading Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:04:33 GMT

I am in the process of scanning catalogs, but I am at a loss as to how to
upload them to an accessible location. It is against the Brickshelf TOS to
upload them into my user directory, which would be the easiest way for me. I
could e-mail them, but the limit to the size of my e-mail sent kind of
limits that option. I (currently) am unable to upload via FTP. I do have a
web site that I could upload to, but only have about 1/4 of the space
necessary to hold the scans.  Help!!

Any ideas and/or solutions?

-Duane

PS

Kevin, I know that your e-mail address has been posted for questions of this
type, but I couldn't find it. Is there any chance that you could provide an
e-mail link somewhere on the lugnet.db.scans page, or the Brickshelf homepage?