 Database / Scans / 204
for Dan Boger: trying to get access to peeron.com again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:01:37 GMT

Hello Dan Boger,

I don't like to mail via this public organization, but since I didn't get
any response via your mail adress, I try it this way.

I've tried a dozen times last week to get acces to your wonderful site
again, after you have blocked me. I explained in an earlier mail how it came
sofar, and in reply on that mail you allowed me access again.
Sofar nothing worked. I tried to reach you again, bit it was in vain.
This morning I suddenly thought: what if Dan Boger accidentilly 'spammed' my
email (I don't know if this is correct English, but you'll understand what I
mean, I think).
That's why I try again, but now via Lugnet.

As a reminder a the mail I send earlier (13th march) this week as reply to
your answer.

Heartly greetings,

Daan Bargerbos

Hello Dan,

thanks for the quick reply. Due to an upcoming flue I wasn't able to reply
immediately.
I hope to enjoy your site within a short while, although the access is still
blocked :-(.

Greetings

Daan Bargerbos
<SNIP>