  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New MOC: Y-Wing (IRL)

Hello everybody, I finally got around to build my Y-Wing in real life. I had built it in MLCad from a rainbow warrior I made back in february or so, but the real thing is up now. I'll be finishing the instructions for you all pretty soon, but I'm (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

how, link
(score: 2.408)

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 2.408)

  Re: The commonfolk's FAQ

Crossposted to admin.general (...) <snip> While I can't take credit for Duane's great idea this is even better than what I was thinking. I was thinking just a post with an allready defined Acronym once a week to keep the visability of the page up in (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.408)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

Hello! (...) As xTIAN (Christian Gemuenden) said above (follow his link)... (...) Grey box... xTIAN mentioned it... (...) How do you want to build with the bricks still in the box??? Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.407)

  Re: Train? thoughts

(...) Ok first of all, here is an image and the actual track draw layout for everyone to play with (i have added a swith point between the inner and outer tracks.... Deep Links: (URL) folder: (URL) also added in the Dam Module, to show Road and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.407)

  Happy Birthday to me..... Shell Station Update too!

To All, Well, I am "celebrating" my 26th birthday today. I decided to go out by myself to Red Lobster and order chicken fingers! (Yes, I am weird, thank you.) Anyway, you are probably wondering what in the world am I posting this for (Some of you (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

how, link
(score: 2.407)

  Sale at The Vault (plus a new email address)

I have a new email address - mattchiles@gorge.net. If you have sent anything to my old address since Friday the 19th, I haven't got it. :( So this email is to let you know about the new address, and as long as I have your attention, how about a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, deep
(score: 2.407)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Pssst, Lindsay, over here! Shhhhh! I'll remind you, but gawd, Lindsay, how many times can I do that? Ssshhhhhh!!! This is the *last* time, I swear. But you gotta reply to this post and then forward me the confirmation email, then I'll give you (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, link
(score: 2.407)

  Re: Shop@Home now in Australia?!

(...) Oh, that _was_ funny! Actually that's probably exactly how they will put it in place when it does happen. BTW, how come when I click on the "AND AUSTRALIA" link it seems to do nothing? :-) Ed. (Playing nicely - thank you very much) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.fun)

how, link
(score: 2.407)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) I think for ease of use, Lego parts (like a Technic beam) are certainly better. You'd still have to build-up a Technic beam to get an "I" or box section, but the Technic beam by itself is relatively strong and as you say, is "a decent member". (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.406)

  Thinking of selling Blacktron Collection

I have the five original Blacktron sets 6876: Alienator 6894: Invader 6941: Battrax 6954: Renegade 6987: Message-Intercept Base I have all the parts in great condition, the five instruction booklets, and the original box for the MIB. I used these (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 2.406)

  Re: Conspiracy theories: little green men

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes: <snip> (...) There is link somewhere in my favorites folder that I cannot find at the moment (this folder is dire need of organizing) which offers a cite about a creationist who would not believe a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.406)

  Brickshelf and films

A small hello from the bandwidth-eaters! For some time now, a new group of LEGO users has been rising, using the bricks and minifigs in completely new ways. We're talking about stop-motion animation here, and the hobby is thriving. Just look at the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

how, deep
(score: 2.406)

  Naming of pieces

I'm not sure if this is the right place to bring this up, but... I've noticed that a lot of pieces have been given names which do not allow for the full range of use of the elements. Looking at the inventory of the Sopwith Camel, I found several (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

how, link
(score: 2.406)

  Chinese Dragon Train Instructions

Greetings! Are you interested in building David Weiler-Thiessen's Chinese Dragon train? This is one of the first-place winners in the recent LEGO Train Contest. See (URL) for his announcement, including a link to pictures at (URL) you might know, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 2.405)

  Re: BrickFest Interest Survey (was Re: How about a Brickfest West?)

(...) Yes. Don't care (if qualified to say "I would do either or") is a viable option. You should also provide a link in your publicity to here: (URL) well as putting it on the front page. I wanted to go see the results but had to submit a blank (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

how, link
(score: 2.405)

  Re: Lobster Bisque (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

(...) I don't think he was questioning the reasonability of your statement. He wanted you to cite some of the sources that you've used to come to that conclusion. Actually, I was reading the group yesterday when larry posted and went off to search (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.405)

  The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

X-P'd to: .announce because it seems appropriate somehow .castle.org.cw because plenty of story stuff goes on there - I hope I'm not being too presumptuous .castle.ninja because, well, it'll be obvious momentarily Greetings all. I had the thought (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja) !

Matthew Gerber wrote in message ... (...) lugnet.events.. .announce, .general, and RTL as a minimum I'd say. 5a should have a "don't care" option 7c should have a link to the LUGNET thread for those who come from elsewhere Kevin ---...--- Craftsman (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

how, link
(score: 2.405)

  Re: BrickFest Interest Survey (was Re: How about a Brickfest West?)

(...) Wilco. (...) I was trying to keep 'maybe', 'don't care', 'no opinion' out...I guess to force a decision...some folks tend towards wishy-washy choices when presented with them. I'd rather have someone take the time to think and check more than (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

how, link
(score: 2.404)

More:  Next Page >>