 Events / 306
Re: BrickFest Interest Survey (was Re: How about a Brickfest West?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:37:56 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote in message ...
As promised...

http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack/survey.html

Great job, Matt! Needs publicising widely, though, more than just
lugnet.events.. .announce, .general, and RTL as a minimum I'd say.

5a should have a "don't care" option

7c should have a link to the LUGNET thread for those who come from elsewhere

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/