 Off-Topic / Fun / 7675
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:33:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:

Jesse...I think there may be something you need to be told about
LUGNET...it's a bit of a secret though.........

He has to prove he's over 21 (or produce a note from his mother, the way
Shiri did) before we can tell him, you know.

  Oh, nuts.  ANOTHER secret, *besides* the Hoffa thing?
  I'm on the verge of forgetting the handshake!

Pssst, Lindsay, over here!

Shhhhh!

I'll remind you, but gawd, Lindsay, how many times can I do that?
Ssshhhhhh!!! This is the *last* time, I swear. But you gotta reply to this
post and then forward me the confirmation email, then I'll give you a secret
link and you'll click on that to send me an email... with your phone number
at home... and I'll call and tell you... but only after I cross-check it
with the yellow pages... we wouldn't want anyone to get it but you, right?
Sssshhhhhhhh!!!!!

-Shiri
"Psssst, over here! Wanna buy air for a shekel? Shhhh!"
(Israeli sesame street is the funniest thing in the world, I swear)