 Off-Topic / Fun / 7674
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:06:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:

Jesse...I think there may be something you need to be told about
LUGNET...it's a bit of a secret though.........

He has to prove he's over 21 (or produce a note from his mother, the way
Shiri did) before we can tell him, you know.

   Oh, nuts.  ANOTHER secret, *besides* the Hoffa thing?
   I'm on the verge of forgetting the handshake!

   LFB